sábado, 27 de enero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 12

New chapter! Thanks for your support, I appreciate it very much. Please feel free to give me suggestions or complaints about my translation, everything said with respect will help me to improve.
Oh! And if you want, you can make me suggestions about the next couple to translate, I have written about almost all of them.
A big hug,
A.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

-“Ready princess?” - He asked smiling. I looked at him with dreamy eyes, more than satisfied and ready for anything. I was a little afraid of the pain, but the need was a thousand times stronger.
-“Yes... Mark me as yours” - I answered, wanting to be his in every possible way.

Capítulo 12
If you're ready, I'm willing and able
Help me lay my cards out on the table
You're mine and I'm yours for the taking
Right now the rules we made are meant for breaking
What you get ain't always what you see
But satisfaction's guaranteed
They say what you give is always what you need
So if you want me to lay my hands on you
Lay your hands on me, lay your hands on me, lay your hands on me.
Lay your hands on me / Bon Jovi

Bella POV
I watched hypnotized at Paul while he was putting on the condom.
My naked wolf was the epitome of duality... A rude male who enclosed a soft and sensitive heart. A strong and lethal body, but at the same time harmonious and beautiful... And I was the only one who would enjoy him from now on.

-“Ready princess?” - He said nibbling my neck.
-“Ready... Do it all at once” - I said thinking it would be like when you wax your legs. A single pull was less painful... (Or in this case, a single push).
-“It will hurt...” - He warned.
-“It's going to hurt me anyway” - I answered, impatient to have him inside me.
-“As your highness commands” - He replied smiling, smug.
And with a sudden push he was completely inside of me.
Oh, shit!  It hurt like a bitch.
-“Aaaaaaaaaah! Fuuuuuck!” - I shouted, punching pointlessly his huge biceps as to share the pain.
-“You're alright?” - He asked – “Do you want me to get out?” – He added with a voice that begged me to let him stay just where he was.
-“No” - I said and hugged his waist with my legs to keep him from moving. I didn´t want him to swing in or out of me, I needed to give my body a minute to get used to this massive intrusion. And then, when little by little the pain began to wane, I started to feel other things...
I felt our naked bodies in skin to skin contact. I felt our hearts beating wildly. I felt his hot breath on my neck. I felt its body heat radiating to every cell of my body... inside and out. And then I tentatively projected my hips forward, telling him he could move, and receiving him even deeper.
Paul, who is shameless, couldn´t be satisfied with the position of the missionary, not even for our first time; and he turned us around making my legs straddle him, with me sitting on his erection.
-“Ride your wolf, princess” - He said with that demonic smile that melts me.
-“No, I won´t! I don´t know how...” - I said embarrassed, trying to sink into his chest to hide my face.
-“Nop, none of that. Look, I'm going to show you the mechanics and you're going to show me how you like it” - He said, and taking my waist he pushed me up, letting me fall on his erection, impaling myself. While it did hurt a bit, the feeling was mostly incredible! I moaned, arching my neck – “You can do it like that, too - He said, moving me from back to front, making it that every time he pushed me forward, my clitoris brushed against his pelvis, taking me back to the initial frenzy.
-“Oh! Paul... Oh... Don´t stop...” – I begged, forgetting my complexes.
-“I don´t intend to stop, princess...” – He said looking at me fixedly ... or rather staring at my breasts that wobbled with each movement – “We can also do it like this” - He said with his hands still on my waist, making me turn my hips and touching with his erection every corner of my interior. The sensation was so powerful that I arched my back further, brushing his knees with my hair.
-“Don't stop Paul, please don´t… Take me however you want, but don´t stop!” - I groaned / moaned. Did I really just say that? And without blushing? Oh the lust...!
Slowly I began to take control, moving in my own chord, jumping, turning, moving back and forth, knowing the movements that allowed me to enjoy more, those that got a better response from him and those in which our union was deeper.
-“Do you like it like that, princess?” - He asked with a hoarse voice as his hands patted my breasts and his fingers twisted my nipples.
-“Oh yes... Oh, Paul yes, yes, yes...” -I said with my hands resting on his abs to give me momentum in my ride.
-“Now kiss me princess” - He said as his hands moved behind me. I leaned in and the new angle made me moan with pleasure. This time while I kissed him, Paul took control of the rhythm, penetrating me quickly while his tongue snaked into my mouth – “Isabella, my princess, now comes the marking... I'm going to bite you...” – He said when I was about to lose control.
-“As a wolf?” - I asked just partially worried, about to reach my climax.
-“No, as a human” - He growled, not a hundred percent human anymore.
-“Then bite me!” - I screamed as the first waves of my climax lashed into my body – “Make me yours Paul!” – I whispered, and I clung to him. Paul hugged me tight, and his mouth went to the back of my neck, and bit me and reached to his own climax, loudly.
I'm not going to lie, it hurt. Quite a bit. But in the midst of the pleasure and intimacy, I almost didn´t care. Once we had both calmed down a bit, Paul started to lick my neck, wiping the blood that his bite spilled.
-“Why didn´t you tell me you would bite me?” - I asked, resting languidly in his embrace.
-“Because you wouldn´t have let me make love to you... Don´t think I don´t know just how weird and fucked up it all is...” - He said without repentance.
-“What does the marking means?” - I asked curiously... there were still lots of things I didn´t know about the imprint.
-“The mark means you're mine. Your marking scar makes you a true part of the pack, and my saliva mixed with your blood will make that from now on you will always smell a little like me.
-“Doesn't matter how much I wash it?” - I asked thinking how strange this all sounded.
-“Does not matter. Your blood and my saliva are one. You're mine” – He said, proud.
-“Can I bite you?” -I asked. I wanted to mark him as mine too, there were skanks that I wanted to keep away.
-“You can bite how many times you want, but I don´t think the mark with your smell it's gonna last long... you're gonna to have to rub on me every day so that everyone knows who I belong to”.
-“It's not fair!” – I slapped his naked chest, playfully – “I want to bite you... “- I said making a pout –“And don’t have any doubts, I gonna do it” - I said with a scowl – “Mine” - I bit him in the neck –“Mine” - I bit him in the arm – “Mine” - I bit him in the left pectoral.
-“Yours princess, yours forever...” –He responded closing by the eyes and hugging me.
-“Paul...” -I said.
-“Tell me princess...”
-“You´re not going to bite me again, right?” -I asked.
-“No princess, the marking occurs only once and seals the imprint. From now on they will be just kisses and caresses ... unless you want to be bitten a bit, but without shedding blood”.
-“Oh... Ok...” -I said. That sounded mighty fine... - Paul...? -I said insisting on getting as much information as possible, even though my wolf was almost unconscious.
-“Tell me princess” - He said, almost asleep.
-“Now that I'm part of The Pack, I'm telepathic”?
-“No Isabella” - He said with a laugh – “No... But now you and I are closer ... You will feel me and I will feel you in case of danger or a very strong emotion”.
-“Ok... Paul?” -I said again.
-“Mmmmmh”?
-“I love you” -I said kissing his cheek.
-“I love you princess” – He said hugging me even tighter, and finally falling asleep.
oooOooo
I woke up the next morning with my wolf licking my stomach.
-“Good morning princess” - He said without stopping in his task.
-“Good morning” - I said, entangling my fingers in his hair. His right hand moved between my legs touching me delicately.
-“Does it hurts?” – He asked.
-“A little bit” - I confessed. Although I was already enormously excited, I didn´t think I was capable of making love until I recovered a little. I felt that a truck had run over me!
-“Come on, I have the tub ready for you” – He said, taking me in his arms, and walking to the bathroom he deposited me in the middle of the tub with hot water. My skin burned, but it was a good burn, which relaxed my muscles and my over-demanded private parts.
-“Won´t you take a bathe with me?” - I asked making a pout.  
-“I can´t get in, princess... that's a tub for little girls, not for big wolves” - He smirked – “But I can soap your back” - He offered.
-“Mmmmmh... Yes please...” – I sight in pleasure.
-“Well, we have ½ hour for your bath, today you have school!” - He exclaimed.
-“I don´t want to go to school!” - I protested punching the water and splashing it.
-“But you're going to go anyway, princess. I'm not going to make a note to the director saying that you can´t go because I fucked you so hard you can´t walk straight” - The bastard winked at me!
-“Asshole!” -I splashed him a little more.
-“Spoiled brat!” - He splashed back – “What does the princess wants for breakfast?” - He asked standing up, naked and glorious.
-“Eggs with bacon and toasts” - I said hungrily. In all truth, the night before had left me exhausted.
I finished my tub bath, brushed my teeth and dressed in yoga pants and a T-shirt. I really felt my crotch sensitive and didn´t want to have the rigidity of denim near that delicate area. I decided to wear my hair down to cover my mark, because I didn´t want curious eyes or (God forbid) to Mike Newton wondering who bit me.
My eggs were fantastic, and Paul had breakfast with me and insisted on taking me to school in his car. That gave him an excuse to go pick me up too. After this weekend together playing house was difficult to be separated even for a few hours... Especially for something as prosaic as high school. I felt more mature, much older than my class mates and their childish concerns. The imprint had changed me completely. I was happier. He was stronger. I was more focused. And my focus was Paul and the pack. My pack
oooOooo
After school, I headed to the exit quickly, feeling that Paul would be close. The imprint bond had gotten really strong, and I could even feel his anxiety to be reunited with me.
In the hall Tayler Crowley approached me.
-“Hello Bella…”
-“Hello Tayler” - I said politely.
-“You look good! Are you fully recovered?” – He asked me. Was he kidding me? I looked like Skeletor and I was paler than usual. I was recovering from a coma and I was dressed in sports clothes, how could he think I look good?
-“Oh... Thanks, I guess” – I said, unsure – “And yes, I'm already much better” -I said hurrying to leave the building.
-“Well…” - He said as we walked towards the parking lot – “What are you going to do next Saturday?” - He asked while I looked for Paul's green car with my eyes.
-“Nothing that I know of...” -I said distracted shrugging my shoulders. Paul was still not coming? He stood me up?
-“Oh, that's good, because I wanted to invite you to the movies or to eat something, you know, a date” - He said hopefully.
-“A what?” -I said turning to look at him. Was he talking to me seriously? When the hell had I given him the hint that I was available to him? I wouldn´t be able to flirt even if my life depended on it, and even less with him... –“Eeh... I... Mmmmh... I can´t, I have a boyfriend” - I answered ashamed. I hated this situation.
-“I´s Ok Bella, if you don´t want to go out with me just tell me that, you don´t have to make up a boyfriend, everyone knows that you're still crying for Cullen!” – He said, not so nicely anymore. The insensitive ass!
-“It is not an invention! And Edward and the Cullens can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned! And so do you, for being so rude!” - I exclaimed, at the same moment that strong arms surrounded my waist and turned me around, and I saw my wolf, smiling.
I stood on tiptoe and he bent down to give me a very inappropriate kiss right in Tayler's face.
-“Hello princess” -I said hello – “Any problem?” - He asked Tayler.
-“Eeeh ... no, no, I was already going...” – Wasn´t Taylor Crowley a coward.
-“Are you Ok, princess?” - Paul asked me, his face serious.
-“Yes, well, just pissed... I guess you heard everything”.
-“Yes, and I was about to kill him, but I decided to let you handle it... The wolf seems to think that's what you needed” - He answered.
-“And he´s right... I felt powerful sending him to hell!” - I confessed. He kissed me again and said – “You are a powerful princess... You can do everything you want”.
-“Thank you sir...” -I sighed happily –“I love you...”
-“So do I” - He said taking my hand and guiding me to Sam's truck. No wonder I did not see it! I was looking for Paul´s green car!
-“Why Sam's truck?” -I asked.
-“Because I was in the supermarket... Today we have barbecue” -Added.
-“On a Monday?” -I said skeptical.
-“Any day is good to eat. We also have a lot to celebrate” - He explained.
-“Like what?”
-“Like the fact that you and I sealed our imprint...” - He answered – “It's your official welcome to The Pack”.
-“So everybody knows that we…” - I asked, reddening.
-“Yup!” – He smiled.
-“Paul!” -I protested hating being the center of attention.
-“I'm sorry princess” - He shrugged without feeling sorry at all – “But there's no avoiding it, it's tradition and there's nothing to do about it”.
oooOooo
The barbecue was at its peak when we arrived at Emily's house a few hours later.
Paul had gone to do some Pack business while I changed my clothes and finished an essay of Universal History that I had pending, and he returned only to take me to my welcome party, so as not to disturb or interrupt me.
While I was showering, I left a lot of potatoes cooking to cooperate with something at the reunion, and once the potatoes where pealed and cold, I quickly prepared a salad.
When we arrived, Emily and Kim were sitting together on the porch drinking mint lemonade while the wolves played soccer, and everyone grinned widely when they saw me arrive.
I approached carrying my huge Russian Salad platter, which was greeted with shouts of approval from The Pack and a nod of approval from Emily.
And for the first time in my life I felt part of a real family. The Pack were my brothers and sisters, and La Push was my home.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I hope you like it. There is still a lot of drama to come, so don´t think that everything will remain peaceful.
Tell me what you think,
Regards,

A.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario