martes, 23 de enero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 10

Hello everyone! On the last chapter many were angry with Bella (with me, really) for the way she acted towards Charlie. Sorry, I didn´t liked that argument either, but:
1.- Bella is a teenager and it is natural that she reveals herself against her father's authority.
2.- The imprint activated her protective instincts. If Paul is attacked she reacts without thinking on the consequences.
3.- I needed to get her out of her father's house so the story would advance in the direction I want.
I hope you understand...
Thank you all for your comments and favs. Tell me what you expect from this story to see if we agree or if you can give me new ideas to add.
That would be all for now.
Love,
A.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Chapter 10
Forgive me
Is all that you can't say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like forgive me
Forgive me
But you can say baby
Baby can I hold you tonight
Maybe if I'd told you the right words
At the right time
You'd be mine
Sorry / Tracy Chapman

Paul POV
-“Welcome to your castle, princess” - I said with a radiant smile. I was truly happy to have her with me, regardless of the circumstances, although the less selfish side of me was still bothering me...
I knew that what had just happened had been managed poorly… That wasn´t the right way to carry things with Charlie.
But I swear it for the paint job of my car, that I tried to be likeable for days, and my father-in-law didn´t make things easy for me! He threatened me constantly and he reminded me all the time that I'm not good enough for his daughter... As if I didn´t already know... And on top of that, he allied with Jacob in order to get me pissed, in the hope that I lose control and that that would cause an argument with Bella.

oooOooo
So now, minutes after entering the house, while Bella was digging in her purse, I was dying of plain and simple shame. Shame, because for the first time in ages I was really looking at my surroundings, at the state of my house.
I had thrown away all the furniture in the house because they reminded me of the old man, which left me with only one old and horrendous sofa that looked like a rhinoceros that had died of a rare skin disease. Apart from that, a battered coffee table, and a bed on my/our bedroom.
Nothing else.
That's why the word “castle” was enormously ironic.
But Bella didn´t acknowledged directly my change of mood, she just came closer, kissed me softly on the lips, and then standing on her tiptoes, she kissed me on the neck. Then she released me and went to the kitchen and commented
-“Paul, we have nothing to eat... We have to go to the supermarket today...”
-“If you are too tired, can we go eat at Emily's house and tomorrow morning we go shopping?” - I asked without really knowing the new rules or what to do with myself now that we would live together.
Could I give her the life she desired? Could I make her happy living this simple life with me after the luxury the bloodsuckers provided her? The insecurities where driving me crazy.
-“No Paul, it's not polite to take advantage of Emily... I think we should make a list and go shopping immediately” – She said smiling brightly, but then frowned and said – “Paul... how are we going to divide the bills?”
-“What? Divide? Divide what? You are mine and I take charge. There´s nothing to divide” - I affirmed. It was really that simple, It's not that it took a lot of money to feed Bella, she ate like a canary...
-“Stop your chauvinistic brain right there, things don´t work that way!” - She said defiantly, crossing her thin arms.
-“That's exactly how they work! Emily doesn´t work and Sam takes care of the expenses. In addition to our personal income, the council assigns to the pack a fair amount of food money, because the wolves eat for 3 or 4 people... There is no need to worry about that item”.
-“But I work part-time and I like to do it!” - She complained, frustrated.
-“And you can work as much as you want, but that's your money. There are not many things to pay Bella around here anyways, only the electricity. The house is mine, the water is from The Reservation, and the food is paid by the Council... All we need is to get rid of that horrible sofa and go take a walk around IKEA this weekend... Do you like the idea?” – I proposed.
-“Can I buy curtains?” – She asked after a moment of reflection.
“-You can buy whatever you want, I have some money saved and it should be enough to furnish the house...” – I said. It really wasn´t much, but in IKEA was a lot.
-“No! I'm asking you if I can buy curtains for the house” - She said, pouting.
-“You can buy curtains for our house if that's what you want to do with your money... But in the case of the furniture, I'll pay for them as long as you choose every piece” -I tried to negotiate.
-“Paaaaul!” - She moaned, exasperated.
-“I was the one who destroyed the furniture that was here before, so it's only fair that I replace them” – I argued.
-“Then can I buy seeds? I would like to plant flowers... And an herb garden! Can I Paul?” – She got enthused again, jumping excited, like a little girl.
-“Whatever you want princess. I'm going to ask the pack to come on Saturday to help us repair the roof and paint the rooms. On Sunday we can go buy the furniture, and on Monday you will continue going to school, as the good little girl that you are” - I said smiling at the thought that my woman would go to school from Monday to Friday – “Do you wear a uniform?” – I asked – “I'm dying to see you with one of those pleated skirts and two pigtails” - I said imagining her punishment for being a bad, bad girl... The wolf purred and agreed with me...
-“Paul!” - She blushed violently and hit me on the arm, sinking her face into my chest. I hugged her as hard as her small, thin body could hold, and then I bent down, took her chin between my thumb and forefinger, and kissed her passionately.
-“Well, are you wearing a uniform or not?” - I asked smiling suggestively.
-“No, you perv, it's a public school, not a Catholic school!” - She exclaimed.
-“Pity...” - I made a pout – “But would you wear a uniform for me sometime?”
-“Mmmh ... Maybe ...” – She said, getting even redder, and surprising me with her courage. I loved Bella however I can get her, but this adventurous Bella? Mmmmmmh...
-“Ok princess, let's go buy some food before I put you back on the counter of the kitchen and you become dinner” - I said half-jokingly, half seriously, imagining a Bella buffet... what would I eat first? Shiiiiit!
-“Let's go then” - She said, holding out her tiny hand towards me.
We went to the supermarket in his truck because we didn´t know how much food we would need to buy, and the back of the truck gave us flexibility to carry one bag or many. Also because Bella loved that huge piece of junk and insisted on driving it, and I love Bella, and because apparently I gave her my balls in a gift bag the day I met her.
Once on the store, each of us took a cart and we separated carrying half of the list. She went in search of cleaning supplies and bathroom articles, and I went in search of meat. Piles of meat.
We would meet in the noodles aisle.
I reached the butcher's section and fill my cart with several pieces of frozen chicken, steaks, ground beef and pork chops. Then I went to the carving section to order a few pounds of ham and cheese, and finally I went through the eggs and threw a box of 30 into the car.
Finally I went to look for Bella, and I found her easily, standing next to the tomato sauces, and talking to a girl who looked vaguely familiar to me... No… It wouldn’t  be... No, surely not ...Fate can´t be so cruel... Right? Mother fucking bitch and the whore who bore her! I shit on my grandfather’s grave if this isn´t Jessica – cum-bucket - Stanley!
I couldn’t turn around without being noticed, so I went to them pretending to be calm, and ignoring Jessica I hugged Bella, kissing her crown.
-“Hey princess” - I greeted her and she relaxed instinctually into my embrace. I expected Jessica to be a semi decent human being and to understand the message that I was with Bella now, and keep her mouth shut. But of course she wouldn’t, she hates me… And I´m a fucking idiot for expecting something different.
-“Paul, this is Jessica Stanley” - Bella said sweetly – “We are partners in school”.
-“Oh! No need for presentations!” – The skank replied – “Hello Pauly, why didn´t you call me after the last time?” - Jessica's evil answered caused Bella's total stiffness.
-“You know each other?” - She asked in a choked voice, clearly knowing the answer.
-“Oh yes, perfectly well” - Jessica said, with a suggestive smile that left no doubt as to how well did we knew each other. I wondered how drunk I would I have to be to mess around with such a disgusting tramp.
-“Oh!” - Said Bella.
-“Well Pauly” – Jessica looked at her cell phone – “Lauren is looking for me, give me a call one of these days, Lauren and I were commenting how much we miss you...” – Shit-Shit- Shit-Shit- Shit-Shit! – “Bella I'm glad you're better and you've forgotten Edward Cullen, I´m confident you´ll recover completely, and I hope you have a good time with our Pauly, he really knows how to make a girl forget her sorrows” - She said all that with a brilliant smile plastered on her face, while her words distilled poison. Then she waved her hand and leave swaying her hips without waiting for an answer.
-“Jessica?” - Bella whispered without looking at me – “And Lauren? Is there someone in this goddamn town that you have not fucked yet, except for me?” – She surprise me with her anger and her cussing at first, but I got dragged back into reality when her voice broke at the end. However, she didn´t let her tears roll down her cheeks. I guess she didn´t want to risk having the pair of twisted bitches to know how much she had been affected by Jessica´s words.
-“Princess I'm sorry... The last thing I wanted was to meet any of them... They are my past, you are my future...” - I said pathetically, trying to embrace her.
-Don´t touch me Paul... Just... Don´t touch me - She said stiffly, and before I could react, she  went to the register, left the cart for me to take care of paying, and abandoned the supermarket with her back stiff and her eyes so sad, that appeared to be looking beyond the parking lot.
At her future with a man like me perhaps.
A promiscuous sack of shit.
Nothing I could say would save me, because no matter what people told her, it was possible true.
Charlie knew it.
And I took her daughter away from him.
oooOooo
By the time I had finished paying and packing the bags, I left the supermarket to find that my woman, my imprint, had left me alone with all the purchases, in the dark and in the rain...
I took my cell phone out of my jeans pocket and called Sam.
-Sam I need your help ... - I began without knowing what so say.
-I know, Bella called Emily. She was crying and is on her way here. Where are you? –He asked.
oooOooo
By the time Sam arrived to pick me up, 45 minutes later, I was literally desperate.
My wolf wanted to take control of my body and run to her.
The human was totally and absolutely humiliated by the performance of my princess dumping me on a dark and wet parking lot to rot.
And then there´s that detail about my newly found consciousness  and my awareness of the mistakes I made in the past.
Fuck! Sex with Jessica and Lauren had not even been that good!
Besides, if you are drunk it doesn’t count, right…?
Or didn´t count.
Now everything matters because she exists.
oooOooo

We arrived at Emily's house and I jumped from Sam's truck to the door.
-“Bella! Princess!” - I shouted into the kitchen.
-“She's in the bathroom Paul, she doesn´t want to see you” - Emily said, looking at me with something that looks like pity. Not a good sign.
-“But I didn´t do anything! We just ran into that slut and...”
-“You didn´t do anything today” - Emily said – “But you've spent your life from bed to bed and from party to party and Bella has barely been kissed by a guy before you... how do you think she should feel?”
-“But there's nothing I can do about it! I have not been with anyone since the imprint! Not even Claudia, that was a hoax!” - I defended myself.
-“I know sweetie, but you have to give her time to process things... Before today, your conquests were for her a vague concept, but now they have a first and last name, and it is precisely the name of the girls who have made their life impossible in school...” - Explained Emily.
-“Wait… What? What do they…? What have they done to Isabella?” - I asked, disturbed. Trembling, I felt the temperature rise through my spine, until…
-“Paul” - The Alpha shouted - “Control yourself!”
-“Shit Sam... Bella hates me... Again... What am I going to do? - I said falling on my knees and holding my face in my hands to contain the tears of helplessness that filled my eyes and burned my eyelids when I tried to hold them in. I have never felt so helpless.
-“Emily is right, you know? Give her time” - Said Sam – “She loves you and she can´t leave you… Anyways, none of this is easy for Bella, just remember that lest than a week ago she was dying...”
-“I love her Sam... I love her so much... She´s so good for me… I would give everything to erase my fucking past... to start from scratch, clean for her, but I can´t! “- I confess desperate.
-“I know Paul, I know...” -Said Sam patting my back. He probably felt the same thing when he met Emily, but for different reasons… He would erase Leah if he could.
-“Let's go home, Paul... We have a lot to talk about” - Said a sweet voice from the stairwell. Bella had been listening? Thank God she still speaks to me!
oooOooo
That night Bella and I talked until almost dawn. I confessed all my adventures and we cried together, she in pain and I in repentance… It was a slow, tense and painful process, and there were moments when Bella was about to send me to hell and others in which she forgave me with kisses and caresses... We both ended emotionally exhausted, but at least we gave ourselves the opportunity for a new beginning, with no secrets, and no lies.
We agreed that we would both go to the Reservation´s polyclinic after school, she to get contraceptives, and I would do blood tests to check that I didn´t have any STDs contracted in one of my adventures.
Happily I always used condoms, and besides, the lupine gene gave me immunity to most human diseases ... Although we didn´t know if there was a possibility that I was the carrier of something ... better to be safe, the last thing I would do would be to risk my Bella.
oooOooo
Luckily all my tests results arrived fast, because my blood couldn´t be around to be examined by just anyone, so I learned very quickly that I was clean of all kinds of illness... Bella was examined by Sue and she prescribed her the pill during the first month, until we had sex, and then to switch to the ring, which was apparently safer in her case... We didn´t need to aggravate our situation with pups, no matter how much the wolf demanded them NOW.
oooOooo

Sam, Jacob and the boys arrived early Saturday to help with the painting of the house. Bella and I took our little furniture to the garden and papered the floor of the house with old newspapers the day before. Emily, Kim and Bella set about cooking a delicious lunch while the pack painted and repaired my rusty house. In a few hours the result was impressive. Nothing reminded me of the old man anymore. The exterior had been varnished, the door and window frames had been painted moss green, and the interior had been painted a neutral cream color. It was a blank canvas for Bella to decorate at will ... That night we slept in Emily's house, since ours smelled of paint, and after a noisy and long breakfast with the whole pack, we went to Seattle to buy our furniture, curtains, and the seeds of flowers and herbs that Bella wanted to plant in the garden. That first week had been fucking complicated, but we survived it and we became stronger because of it. At the end, I still had my princess with me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
So what do you think? I bet your sewer minds expected a lemon in this chapter! Hehehehehe, patience my friends, things cannot be so simple! As you can see, coexistence changes relationships with a new set of responsibilities.

Comments please!?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario