miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Be Mine (English Translation) 5

Hi y´all (Oh yes, I am a southerner, no one is more of a southerner than a Chilean, haha)
I know that you though that I had abandoned this translation, but nop, I did it consciously, waiting to see what happened with you… There´s a bunch of readers, several followers, and less than twenty comments! Pffffff! How in the name of Batman can I improve if you don´t help me? Come on! Is not that hard, just tell me what do you think, and I promise to continue translating, because here is where the story really begins.
That´s all, enjoy!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Chapter 5 
Awake at the break of the day
It's working, it brings in the pay
There's a lonely dirt road
Leading back through the trees
There's a wagon that takes them away
Don't forget your own
Wilderness wish; it gets buried in snow
Call it home
It's lumber and stone
Stranded and free
This is not like home/4
This is not like home / The Great Lake Swimmers

PAUL POV
I decided to run instead of fight, which went against everything I was… But for Bella? For her I didn´t hesitated for a second. I needed to take her somewhere safe, and later I could deal with Jacob for risking my woman. Mine.
I took her in my arms and ran. And not knowing where else to go, I took her to my place. The Old Man´s place…

I hated that house. I hated to live in The Reservation and I hated to be a Wolf. I hated my life and the fucking bastard that I had become despite how hard I had worked to leave everything behind. I just aspired to have a normal life.
To come back from School and find my mom cooking dinner while my dad is at work, to have someone to help me with my homework, to make me the costumes for school plays, and to remember my birthdays.
But my reality was that my mom died while she was eight months pregnant carrying me after a beating the Old Man gave her on a jealousy outbreak. The trashing accelerated her labor and she died from some kind of complications.
The Old Man spent some months in prison, but too soon, was released.
I was sent to an orphanage in Seattle and because I was so young I was quickly assigned to a nice couple that really wanted to become parents. The calm didn´t lasted, because as soon as the Old Man left prison, he “rescued me” from my substitute family and took me back to the Reservation.   
The fucking Government wouldn´t take his first born away from him!
Like he even wanted me in the first place…
But that´s the thing… Native children are kept with their families if possible, so they grow knowing their own traditions and culture. If that family is a disgusting and violent alcoholic, too bad for me! No one made a real effort to supervise him with me like they did with the couple that wanted to adopt me in Seattle.
Those shitty social workers, they never did a fucking thing for me.
The beatings from the Old Man started early, generally fueled by alcohol and frustration. He lived from the Social Security disability income and spent almost everything on his drinking and poker, which transformed us on the charity case of The Reservation.
Some women cooked extra and brought us leftovers, some of the boys passed their old clothes to me and I had to learn to perform some basic chores by the age of four, managing some cash that I used to find on the Old´s Man pockets when he passed out, preparing my own food (mostly peanut butter sandwiches) and later, when I was older, paying the bills and asking for some credit on The Reservation´s food market.
Yeah, I hated my life, but really early I realized that my only way out of there was trough education. The only ones that ever leave the Tribe were those that studied, so with a goal on my horizon I focused on getting the best grades I could, so by the time I applied to WU with an essay about my fucked up life history, my grades and my condition as a Quileute earned me a scholarship to study architecture.
I always wanted to study architecture and learn to plan and build… The Old Man only knew how to destroy and I wanted to be different from him.
The condition of the Old Man went from bad to worse after I left. There was no one to manage the money and take care of him, no one to see if there was food on the pantry or check if he choked with his own vomit on his sleep.
He died from cirrhosis on my first year of Uni. The day of his funeral I had my final exam of Analytical Geometry and Calculus 2, so I didn´t went to say good bye. I didn´t had anything to say to him anyways ,and I wouldn´t risk my grades or my scholarship for him.
With his death I inherited his damn car (the only thing sacred to him), a fucking Dodge Super Bee 1979 that he never drove (probably because he never was sober enough to drive). The ridiculous thing only acted as good surface for the dust to accumulate, but still he didn´t sold it.       
And of course I inherited the house.
I left both to rot. Nothing in La Push interested me, and I never wanted to go back to that place that only harbored bad memories.
When I got into my fourth year of College, a couple of architectural offices offered me part time internships, which allowed me to earn work experience and some extra money, and that, summed to my scholarship and a good administration, even allowed me to save a little bit, just in case.
Everything was finally looking good for me, my application to the University to continue my studies with a Master’s Degree was been processed and everything indicated that I was gonna get it.
I was gonna specialize in Urban Planning… My cities were gonna be organized and efficient, just as I would have liked it to be my life.
But suddenly, I got sick. I had a high fever for a couple of days and then got worse and started to tremble as if I had malaria or something.
After a week of missing classes convinced that I was dying, I received a call from Billy Black, who was the responsible to maintain contact with the quileute students that lived outside The Reservation, in representation of the Tribe´s Council.
I told him that I was sick and my symptoms, and the next day I had on my door no other than Sam Uley.
My transformation was triggered (ironically) by the news that I was gonna mutate into a giant dog.
Sam helped me to pack my shit and took me back to La Push, and I had to abandon all my life in Seattle adducing that I was sick and needed to return with my family and friends.
Yeah, right!
And to make everything even peachier, my life got more interesting and weird, because five months later I imprinted on the crazy-vamp-fucker Bella Swan, and any hope, any dream to achieve normality at some point, went down the drain.
It´s not that I asked for much, no really… I simply wanted a normal job with reasonable hours, a wife that loves me, some children running around, food on the fridge…  Just… Just normality.
 Instead, I´m a twenty two years old looser with a part-time job in construction and a full time pro-bono job as a “Protector” of the Tribe. I didn´t have anything, I didn´t love anyone, and no one cared about me.
And now I was destined to expend my life with a woman that hated me and that I didn’t even like… Damn! That’s my fucked up luck.
oooOooo

When we entered my house Bella decided that she wanted to get to know me.
It turned out that her interest  gave the wolf a sick satisfaction, that I tried in vain not to share.
It didn´t matter what I wanted or that I thought that her questions were invasive and awkward to say the least…
I answered anyway, she deserved to know.
When I told her about my failed attempt to get a higher education she looked at me appreciatively. According to Jacob she´s smart, and probably would be capable to dimension my lost much better than most assholes of this Tribe, that finish their academic careers once they learn to read out loud.
-Ok princess, enough of me – I said anxious to get to know her more… To know how much the gods knew me, and their reason to assign me precisely this small little girl – What about you?
-What about me? I don´t know… What do you want to know? – She asked insecure. As if her life didn´t deserved to be a subject of conversation.
-What do you want to do after high school? – I offered.
-I´m not sure, before I wanted to study zoology, because I´m very good at sciences, but now I don´t know… I´m not sure if I want to leave Forks... Ever – She said clenching and unclenching her small fists.
Zoology… Seriously? And she´s imprinted to a motherfucking wolf? Oh this is precious… Funny as fuck too! But what the hell did it meant that part about how she didn’t wanted to leave this wanker town? There´s barely a High school in there! What did she pretended? To study by mail?
-What ties you to this town? – I asked. She looked at me a little pissed, probably it was an uncomfortable subject, and I´m sure her dad wanted for her more than a lifelong career in Newton´s Outfitters.
-Charlie – She said almost too quickly.
-It´s not just that, princess, don´t lie to me – I said frowning, getting closer to intimidate her with my physical superiority. Because I´m freakishly big.
-I… - She said with a broken voice – I don´t want to leave Forks because this is the last place where I felt happy, and I fear that if I go I will lose that feeling forever… - She started to cry and something broke inside of me. Fuck! She shouldn´t cry… The Wolf and I were agreeing on this… Protect her!
So before I had time to think about it, I just lifted her in my arms and carried her to the couch, sitting her on my lap.
-I´m sorry Princess, I didn´t meant to make you cry – I said about to start crying myself. This was killing me, and I wanted to console her any way I could.
-It´s Ok, not your fault… I´m the one with the problem, I don´t function right, you know…? I´m broken… I´m sorry… - She said crying while pressing her face against my chest, over my heart.
-Listen to me – I growled, fucking furious - I don´t ever want to hear you say something like that Princess, not once! Am I been clear? 
-Sorry Paul, but it´s the truth… I´m not fine, and I´m not sure if I will ever work as I´m suppose… - I couldn´t take it anymore, and I kissed her just to shut her up… And because I really, really wanted to.
First it was a distraction so she would stop with the waterworks, but in a few seconds it became the only thing that mattered on the universe.
She and I…  Together.
Some part of my brain, the one that functions rationally, was waiting for a couple of punches and a lot of screams demanding that I remove my filthy paws of her body, but instead, her arms surrounded my neck and she open her mouth a bit, implicitly allowing the entrance of my tongue.
Ok, I admit that I have kissed a respectable (or unrespectable) amount of women, but never, ever, I had felt what I sensed when I tasted Bella´s mouth for the first time.
Her flavor, her texture, her smell, they were made just for me. Nature is goddamn wise, I wouldn´t question it anymore. I had imprinted on my very own sex bomb.
 I didn’t wanted to put pressure on her, because she didn’t look too sure about what she was doing, especially considering that she had been with those bloodsuc… Fuck! I can´t think about that now! Not while my tongue is rolled with hers. Would it be possible that she didn´t go too far with the ginger leach?
Oh, if that´s a possibility it would be fuckawsome, she would be perfect!
No, you ass, she is already perfect.
And then, I stared to purr… Like a fluffy little kitten, and not the big-ass wolf man that I am.
So humiliating!
-Paul? What´s that? – She asked between kisses, with her eyes closed, cheeks blushed and completely submerged on my embrace.
-That little Princess, is a wolf purring – I said without specify that wolfs only purr when imprinted, and only for their mates.
-Oh, is it bad? – She asked opening her eyes, looking worried.
-Oh no, it´s good, very, very good... – I said sliding the tip of my tongue from the base of her neck to behind her ear.
She trembled and grasped me harder, and I felt strong, powerful.
-Mmmmmh… - She moaned loudly – I like it, you are like one of those vibrating sofas, my dad has one, but his it´s not even half as comfy as you are – She smiled re-accommodating her position on my lap and grazing my rock-hard dick.
-Oh, so you think you´re funny ugh? – I said putting a little distance between us to look at her menacingly. She wanted to play? Fine by me!
-Yeeep – She said barely containing her laughter, and stud up, walking backwards. She looked ten times prettier when she smiled, and the blush on her cheeks and her redden, swollen lips… Fuck me! She was irresistible!
I raised myself, stalking her… And suddenly I leaped, but she moved tripping with a coffee table.
-I´m not afraid – She said almost breathless while trying to recover her balance. I took the opportunity to invade her personal space.
-You should –I said bending to whisper on her ear, caressing her with my breath, scenting her… Mmmmh… Delicious… She trembled.  
-I´m not afraid – She repeated, and I continued with what I was doing.
-Didn´t your boyfriend told you to be careful with me? – I kept whispering, my lips almost touching her earlobe. I needed to now if they had told her something… If my reputation preceded me.
-Jake? – She gasped.
-Yes, your boyfriend – I said hating the words, but I just needed to know the nature of their relationship.
-Jake isn't my boyfriend… I don´t have a boyfriend – She said shutting her eyes and unconsciously offering me her neck. My purring got even louder.
-Mmmmmh… He certainly acts like your boyfriend, Princess… Maybe you should clarify to him who you belong to… - Me, of course!
-Mmmmh… - She said trembling. I could smell her sex getting wet, and felt an immense need to lick her from head to toe, here and now.
-You want me to kiss you, don´t you? – I asked forming the words against the corner of her mouth.
-N…N… - She exhaled trying to lie. It´s not gonna work Princess, you can´t lie to your wolf
-Then why are your lips half open as if you were expecting a kiss? – I asked, grabbing her waist and pressing my hips against her body. Yes little girl, I´ll be there soon… Very soon…
-I… Don´t… - Don´t lie to me! Don´t even try…
-Tell me… Tell me you don't want me to kiss you and I´ll leave you alone… Tell me not to kiss you and I´ll never touch you again – I defied her while nibbling her chin.
The aroma of her arousal got stronger and she grasped my hair and forced her mouth to mine. I immediately grabbed her hips to lift her and her lean legs wrapped my hips… Oh, fuck it all, I´m claiming her now!
I moved my hands to cradle he butt, sited her on the kitchen table, and positioned her center against my cock, creating the friction we both craved.
I kissed her mouth slowly, languidly, pushing her back against the table, and caressed her under her t shirt while her small hands traveled across my naked back.
-So pale… So small… - I murmured without even realizing what I was saying - You´re perfect, Princess… The most exquisite woman I´ve seen – I added while my hand reached her bra and descended to her stomach, climbed through her side and ascended to the border of her bra stroking her softly, slowly… Over and over again.
-Paul… - She managed to say.
-Precious… Fuck me, you´re so soft – I mumbled, as if I was praying or some shit. Words just flowed and I meant every single one.
She trembled and whimpered, and some gesture on her reaction told me that this was something she´d never done before.
Shit Paul! This is your woman, not some tramp you can screw on a table half hour after meeting her. Shit! Shit! Shit!
-I think your dad must be worried, I better take you home – I said straitening myself, in a low voice, half-drunk with her presence and her smell.
-Oh…? Oh. O…K…? – She mumbled arranging her t shirt while sitting on the table. She was about to cry. Great, now she feels rejected. Let´s give a golden star to the stupid dog that makes his girl cry.
-Princess we will resume some other time – I clarified – But I don´t think it´s a good idea to risk that the Chief prohibits you to come to La Push… Come, let´s go home – I said extending my hand to help her. I needed to take her out of my place quickly, I didn´t knew how long I was gonna be capable of controlling myself… The need was… Overwhelming…
We walked in silence…
-Wow, nice color! – She exclaimed while I shut the door of my house.
-Thanks – I said shrugging. If the fucking car wasn´t so goddamned expensive I would have set it on fire long ago.
-What kind of cars is it? I´ve never seen one like this – She asked. Strange, she didn´t look like the type of girl that care for stuff like cars, but what the hell do I know? I don´t know her!
-It´s a Dodge Super Bee 1970 – I responded without looking at her.
-Why do you hate her? – She asked. I stopped dead on my tracks and looked at her, dumbfounded. Was she for real?
-It was "The Old Man´s" car… I don´t wanna talk about it – I said opening the car door for her.
-Ok, last one and I shut up… Who´s "The Old Man"? – She asked unable to contain herself.
-My father – I said, and shut up until we arrived to her place.
oooOooo
Leaving her alone is one of the hardest things that I had endured so far. The instinct is strong and when you found your imprint you must “close the deal” as soon as possible, or it is physically painful to be separated (at least it is painful for the wolf).
I didn´t made promises and I knew she was lost. My previous passion had turned into polite indifference, and I could see the hurt in her eyes.
Fuck!
On the return I drove to the border of the forest and shifted. I ran trying to erase every tough, every felling, and most of all, the new pain that installed itself on my chest. Thankfuck Jacob and the rest were in human form at the moment.
At night I silently returned Bella her truck and slept under her window, praying to Taha Aki and all his merry friends that the Chief Swan didn´t feel the need to look out the window, or he would find a humongous mutant dog guarding his yard… I didn´t felt like ending as a carpet or as a permanent resident in the town´s pound.
The next day I kept my wolf form and decided to go hunting and stay in the forest. I didn´t wanted to see anyone on The Reservation… An idea was starting to form in my mind, and didn´t wanted anyone meddling and trying to dissuade me.
Every night, when I couldn’t take it anymore, I returned to her… And every time the relief I felt just by been near her was overwhelming.
I needed to take extreme measures immediately.
On Friday I shifted, picked my car and went back home. I took a shower and prepared something to eat. Once my basic needs were covered I took my cell to make the call that would brand my future.
-Hi? – Purred a female voice.
-Claudia? Hi babe! Is Paul, are you free tonight?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ok, the ball is in your court, if you want me to continue you will help me with your comments, about the story or about my translation… I will try to improve, but only if you help me.
Hugs.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario